View Profile 372

31 Movie Reviews

that made me feel special

this is what I thought of when I saw Jared Leto's joker lmfao.

i could of died happy but instead i saw this

5 Game Reviews

oh boy a game about my Dad!

esayitch responds:

lol xD

An amazingly fun tower defence. It's addicting and challenging. Hours worth of game play. I gave it 4.5 stars because I believe the artwork and soundtrack could've been improved. The fact that this game wasn't featured on the front page of Newgrounds angers me. Although I understand that this game is actually pretty old and was featured on Armored Games for a while, I still don't think that it takes away from the quality of the game. I demand this get a front page spot.

sisima70
September 3, 2012
not loading
0,sorry

LMFAO

5 Audio Reviews

This is brutal. valar morghulis Yo let me do some game of thrones inspired vocals over this.

Meatboot responds:

Valar Dohaeris. Thanks, glad you like it. Do it up! send me a link and stuff. Been working on good stuff all year can't wait to put it out.

holy fuck take my money

MewCook responds:

<3 <3 <3

..so...talented...

Slint responds:

ikr

17 Art Reviews

You didn't draw this after watching the movie on AMC this morning by any chance....did you? haha

DoodlingHitman responds:

Nope. Don't even know what AMC is. A channel I suppose.

Dope as usual Coss

Great job, I will say just one thing though.
The right part of the helmet, where the glass seems to come into a much longer point than on the right side. Like the angels don't match.
Great piece but that one wonky detail keeps attracting my eye

YakovlevArt responds:

I can see what you mean. Sometime I get so caught up in the details and nurnies of a concept I forget to check simple things like that, heh. Thanks for catching that!

Maybe you're mistaken for someone who cares.

23, Male